It is a major national protected historical and cultural site located at No. 76 Xingye Road, Luwan District (former No. 106 Wangzhi Road). In the late July of 1921, the first National Congress of the CPC was held here. Originally, the site was Li Shucheng’s residence, a two-storey Shikumen (Stone Warehouse Gate) house. After the founding of the new China, the house was repaired and redecorated into a memorial. In the exhibition hall displayed nearly 200 pieces of documentary materials, including the photos, graphs, documents introducing the foundation of the Party. The memorial receives a large number of domestic and foreign visitors everyday.